Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of sale carefully before ordering products from us. By accessing this website and/or purchasing goods from us, you agree to be bound these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register/purchase from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. These terms do not replace or affect your statutory rights. In these terms, “you” and “your” refer to the customer and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Hari And The Gang
The www.hariandthegang.co.uk website is operated by Shopify.
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register. 1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US 2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an automated order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered, payment is taken at time of order. 2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. 2.3 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions. 2.4 You accept orders can take 7-14 days to dispatch at busy times. 2.5 You accept responsibility for our timescales and will request our acceptance of urgent orders and there for immediate dispatch prior to purchase. 2.6 You accept that on occasion your personalisation details may need to be amended on the front of our tees and hoodies to best compliment the design.
3. PRICING 3.1 All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price. 3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website. 3.3 Our prices are reviewed daily and the website update accordingly.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY 4.1 If you wish to cancel your order: (a) you can notify us by email before we have made and dispatched the goods to you; or (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below. 4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange if we have made a mistake with your personalisation details. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by us if we are at fault. 4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
5. SERVICE ACCESS While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
6. PRICES The prices displayed on our website are in British pounds. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to change the prices of the products at any time.
7. RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
At Hari And The Gang we aim to exceed your expectations. We carefully produce our clothing of the highest quality and describe our products in as much detail as possible to avoid any disappointment when they arrive. If, however, you feel your clothing does not meet the quality stated please notify us within 7 days days and if a fault is agreed we will gladly arrange a refund or exchange.
To request a return, please email us at email@example.com. Please state your order number and/or name and address and the reason for the return and we will advise you where to return your goods. We recommend you either obtain a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from the Post Office, or send your goods by Recorded Delivery. The goods will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We cannot accept responsibility for returns lost or damaged in the post.
• The goods must be returned to us unused and in its original condition for a refund. If unwanted goods are not resalable then we cannot provide a refund.
• We will normally process your refund to your credit/debit card or PayPal account within 7 working days of its receipt, or will despatch to you an alternative where agreed.
• Delivery charges, return postage and gift wrapping/gift message charges are non-refundable unless the goods are faulty
Refund of Personalised Items
We regret that we cannot refund goods which are personalised, made to order or customised in any way unless they are faulty, as they are not resalable.
In the unusual event that your product is faulty or was damaged in transit, you must inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org email. A customer services representative will then advise you where to send your return to.
On receipt of the faulty goods we will send you a replacement or provide you with a refund. We will also reimburse your return postage costs. We will normally process your refund to your credit/debit card or PayPal account within 7 working days of its receipt or will provide a replacement where agreed. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
8. VARIATION These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by an authorised person at Hari And The Gang.